Sign Up for On-Demand Alert
On-Demand Coming Soon
The Community Hospital is a backbone for supplying healthcare needs in the US, and faces challenges in reimbursement, regulation, and increased caseloads. Join this webcast to hear Dr. Patrick Saitta’s experiences with successfully implementing DiLumen at his hospital. This webcast covers:
- Learning curve for implementing DiLumen into EMR Practice
- DiLumen’s facilitation of improved performance and efficiency in successful resections
- Building an EMR Practice in a community hospital setting.
- Overcoming obstacles in creating a successful complex colon polypectomy program
- Advanced endoscopists and colorectal surgeons performing EMR & ESD procedures, especially those in the Community Hospital Setting.
- We welcome members of industry seeking exposure to new and innovative devices used for performing complex polypectomies.