Originally broadcast April 15-16, 2020
Developing an Efficient and Financially Feasible Complex Polypectomy Program - Procedure Tips and a Reimbursement Pathway.
- Training, Commitment and the Learning Curve
- Navigating the Colon
- Stability is the Foundation
- Conduit Advantages
- Dynamic Retraction, The Key and the Difference
- Closing the Defect and Managing Perforations
- The Reimbursement Experience
This course focuses on expanding skills for advanced endoscopists and colorectal surgeons who seek to improve their current EMR/ESD techniques and gain exposure to innovative methods for performing complex polypectomy.